----------

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Huntsville Councilman shares personal Facebook video after attempt to break up a neighborhood fight


Huntsville Councilman shares personal Facebook video after attempt to break up a neighborhood fight


Devyn Keith, City Councilman
Article Excerpt: "...when the young man's mother pulled up. "A parent pulls up in a car and almost hits the crowd," explains Keith. "She jumps out of the car, sees me holding her son and yells to me, 'Let go of my son.' I understand that she doesn't know what's going on. I eventually say to her, 'We're stopping your son from a fight.'" Her next words to him took him by surprise. "She says to me, 'I didn't raise no punk, let `em fight...Councilman Devyn Keith also admitted that the experience rattled him and nearly brought him to tears..."

Reference: whnt.com